Nodal is on a mission to disrupt the surrogacy industry by focusing on transparency and access as tools to drive down the astronomical costs. We are building a platform and community based on education, advocacy, and support with the goal of connecting intended parents and gestational carriers that share similar values.
Founded in 2021 by world renowned fertility expert Brian Levine, MD and backed by a bevy of leading investors in the HealthTech space, Nodal is building a world-class team to deliver on its mission.
Nodal is looking for a copywriter to join its marketing team. The right person is a proven creative with a track record of evolving and enhancing marketing messages across all channels (email, site, print, social, video, and more). We are looking for someone who has a passion for our mission to democratize access to surrogacy for families looking to grow. If you'd like to join a team where you can make an immediate impact and make a real difference in people's lives, come work with us!
- Craft sharp, engaging and high-performing copy for all marketing efforts (ad campaigns, email, social, print, and more), while consistently expressing brand personality.
- Research and develop marketing language that resonates with multiple audiences. Turn data into actionable insights to elevate all content and deliver copy with strong ROI.
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, clarity, and a consistent style and voice throughout all content
- Proofread and review copy with a keen attention to detail.
- Work closely with our Lead Designer around layout and design to effectively convey the brand and our unique value proposition.
- Develop new content or refresh existing website copy.
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with tight deadlines.
- Develop competitive communication strategies.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills.
- Give and receive constructive feedback in a respectful manner.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- 4-7 years experience in copywriting or advertising
- Proven track record in product, brand, and campaign work
- Expert editing and proofreading capabilities
- Clear understanding of and POV on brand voice, tone, and style
- Team oriented and experienced in working with members of all different departments
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms and how to drive engagement on those platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Great with feedback and revisions
- Mix of agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote Work (100% - work from anywhere!)
- Competitive compensation package