Nodal is on a mission to democratize the surrogacy process and ensure the gift of life can be accessible to all. We are building a community based on education, advocacy, and support with the goal of connecting intended parents and gestational carriers that share similar values.
Founded in 2021 by world renowned fertility expert Brian Levine, MD and backed by a bevy of leading investors in the HealthTech space, Nodal is building a world-class team to disrupt the surrogacy market.
We're small & nimble, but growing fast. If you'd like to join a team where you can make an immediate impact and have a real difference in people's lives, come work with us!
Nodal is looking for its first full-time engineering hire to join the team. This is an exciting position, where you'll have the opportunity to build a platform from the very beginning. You'll have complete ownership over the codebase and autonomy to make technical decisions. This role is suited for someone who enjoys a mix of technical architecture and hands-on coding. Our current technology stack is Python/Django on the backend and React on the frontend.
As a full-stack software at Nodal, you will:
• Hands-on development on both the frontend and backend of our web application
• Oversee the codebase for code quality and maintainability (especially as the team grows)
• Integrate with external/third party services as necessary
• Work closely with product & design for development of features
Here are some of the key points we're looking for in a candidate:
• 5+ years experience as a software engineer, preferably at a small startup
• 2+ years experience with Python/Django
• 1+ years experience with React
• Experience woring with HTML/CSS/SASS
• Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
• Unlimited paid time off
• Remote Work (100% - work from anywhere!)
• Competitive pay
• Meaningful equity